07APR22 / 1600Z - Flash Flight: Baltic Crossing @ ESSA

Hello & welcome to another Flash Flight! Today we will be taking the stunning Airbus A223 for a spin in all its glory. One particularly interesting thing about this route is that the IRL flight cruises at FL350. That might sound fine at first. But, what if I tell you the route is just 250NM… As you reach the top of climb it’ll pretty much be time to engage VNAV and start your descent!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
ESSA EVRA AirBaltic A223 0:40 Expert Server

ESSA NEKLA INSUK NEKET RUDNI EVRA

2022-04-07T16:00:00Z2022-04-07T17:00:00Z

NOTAM: This flight will be led by @jasonrosewell (Callsign Infinite Flight 0). As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

10 Likes

I’ll be hosting/leading this flight today! I hope to see lots of you there in just under 1 hour!

6 Likes

First. I might come.

Awesome! See you there Jason ✈️🙌

See ya there

1 Like