07APR21 / 2000Z - Whacky Racing Returns (Season 4): New Season, New Caledonia @ NWWW

Whacky Racing Returns for Season 4!

Welcome back to Whacky Racing! We’re happy you’ve chosen this event to let your weirdness, impressive inverted flying abilities, and all-around goofiness. If you’re new here, this event series takes us into the funny side of flying on Infinite Flight, allowing you to fly races and aircraft that might not otherwise go together. In this series, we’ll use everything from the F14 to the DC-10F, the A350 to the XCub, and a whole lot more!

For our first event of season 4 we head to New Caledonia. With a mixture of mountains and beaches, this is the perfect place to test your flying skills. The event starts with a twisty mountain pass, then a climb to 100,000ft, then a sprint to the finish line before landing at NWWM. Check out the plan below!

Event Plan

1. Spawn at NWWW
  2. Fly the twisting mountain route
  3. At the big red ring (gate 31), pitch up and reach 100,000ft
  4. Come back down to at or under 10,000ft within the TFR
  5. Spring to the finish line at NWWM
  6. Land at NWWM

Don’t forget to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #whackyracing. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Casual
Aircraft: F14s

Aircraft must follow the route set out by TFR gates. You must land and stop at NWWM to complete the event. Aircraft will be disqualified if they don’t follow the route, crash or do not use the correct aircraft.

Event Hours:

Begin - Tuesday 7th April @ 20:00 ZULU

End - Tuesday 7th April @ 21:00 ZULU

April 7, 2021April 7, 2021

NOTAMS:

Aircraft will be disqualified if rules are broken. This is a voluntary event with no prize for the winner [bar bragging, of course]

This event will be streamed live on our Twitch!

25 Likes

What the…ohhh this will be fun. Shame I don’t have a sub.

But I have a question:

Begin - Tuesday 7th April @ 20:00 ZULU

End - Tuesday 6th April @ 21:00 ZULU

So it ends 23 hours before it starts…got it.

3 Likes

Mediocre F-14 pilot here.

It’s time to win. 😎

Have fun guys! Unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend 😕 but I’m looking forward to see you guys on Live Stream 😎

1 Like

Ins join now lol

1 Like

Yes finally some IF twitch. I have been waiting all week for this.

1 Like

5 more minutes!

Get ready!

1 Like

I’ll join, a little late on since the so-sudden alert. Currently descending into Atlanta!

Lol this event is confusing me omg. Misha there is a red circle but it is small, and there is a big circle but its orage isnt the big one supposed to be red?

I imagine the orange TFR will turn red to indicate the start of the event

Oh lol yes it is crazy here lol idek what is going on thank goodness its the casual server!

1 Like

Well, quick reflexes and not being full on fuel certainly helped. I went waaaay outta there 😂

If it weren’t for me crashing on landing I would’ve had a shot at the win. Held on to 2nd place for most of the race up until the climb to 100,000ft — lack of practice got me there. 😂

Good race everyone!

I have problem…

Me and Nate are beyblades

Let it rippppppppp

4 Likes

Yessss @Butter_Boi

2 Likes

I got disconnected but ok.

Beyblade mode is fun.

1 Like

Um, did I just get ghosted on the casual server? 🤨

2 Likes