06SEP21 / 0600Z - GA Day: Colors of Colorado @ Colorado

It’s time for the monthly GA Day event, and we’re heading to Colorado! Home to many lakes, mountains, rivers, and more, the state is one of the most scenic to fly over, in, and around. With airport elevation upwards of almost 8000ft, it’s also an area that can challenge even the best of pilots.

Please be aware of aircraft size restrictions in place at certain airports, and make sure to follow TFR guidance if present at the airport. Only general aviation aircraft are permitted at most event airports this week, so please read the TFRs located at each airport before flying to or from them.

Event Details

This event is on the Expert Server and will last 24 hours. We hope you take full advantage of these events to practice important aspects of general aviation flying on Infinite Flight. This event allows you to practice on the C172, XCub, and TBM-930, whilst also flying the C208 and SR22 aircraft alongside the Spitfire and P38.

Airports
Airport ICAO

KPUB
KCOS
KAFF
KAPA
KFNL
KBJC
KGJT
KASE
KEGE

Event Specifics

Server: Any
Aircraft: C172, C208, SR22, XCub, Spitfire, P38 and TBM aircraft ONLY unless stated in TFRs
Livery: Any

Begin - Monday 6th September @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Tuesday 7th September @ 06:00 ZULU

September 6, 2021September 7, 2021

NOTAMs Pattern work at ATC discretion. No commercial aircraft permitted at event airports unless otherwise stated in TFRs. C172, C208, SR22, XCub, Spitfire, P38, and TBM aircraft only at most airports. Failure to adhere to TFR will result in ATC report.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #GADay. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Tips from the User Guide!

Visual Flight Rules (VFR) are a set of regulations that must be followed by pilots when operating an aircraft visually; and specifically, in Visual Meteorological Conditions (VMC).

Flights conducted under VFR can only be operated if the weather conditions are suitable. This means the pilot must be able to:

1) navigate visually;

2) and ‘see & avoid’ obstacles such as terrain and other aircraft

61 Likes

Love me some Colorado 😍

9 Likes

Great choice for GA day!

Perfect. I live right next to centennial airport

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll be there! 🏔 ✈️

Yess Colorado 😍! Looking forward to this event

Ooo lovely ga day flight mish 😃

Great GA Day, @MishaCamp 😉