06JUN20 / 1600Z - Rifle County flyout @ KRIL

Summary: KRIL is a small private airport in western Colorado let’s visit this airport which is rarely used!

Server: Expert

Airport: KRIL

Time Wave 1: 2020-06-06T16:00:00Z

Time Wave 2: 2020-06-06T16:30:00Z

Rifle county airport is located in between the hills in western Colorado. Rifle county airport mainly serves GA aircraft and mid-size private aircraft. All aircraft that are based out of Rifle are privately owned or used for flight school. Rifle also has a very short runway only at 6000 feet, make sure you apply enough power! Due to Rifle’s limited size in IF there will be 2 waves. Down below there will be a procedure that can allow more pilots in PLEASE READ IT! I hope to see you there!

Aircraft that you may use

Cessna 208

The Cessna 208 is a single-engine aircraft that can seat up to 10 people. With its small size and medium-range, it is the perfect plane for Rifle.

Available at Gates - GA01, GA02, GA03, and GA04

Cessna 172

The Cessna 172 is a small aircraft that can seat up to 4. Along with the Cessna 208, it is a small size aircraft with a medium amount of range. If you do not like to operate the 172 in wind this may not be the aircraft you want to use.

Available at Gates - GA01, GA02, and GA04
Uploading: image.png…

Cessna Citation X

The Cessna Citation X is a private jet with extraordinary speed and range. Its tiny size and fast speed make it the perfect aircraft for Rifle.

Available at Gates - GA02, GA04, and Rifle Jet Center

SR22

The SR22 is a tiny single-engine aircraft that is one of the most used at Rifle. Its fast speed and ability to break the wind easily make it very popular.

TBM-930

The TBM-930 is a tiny single-engine plane with great speed and range. It is my favorite GA aircraft in the game due to its excellence against winds, high speed, and long-range.

E170 and E175

The Embraer E170 and E175 are twin-engine planes that have medium-range and excellent speed. The E175 is my preference at Rifle due to the heavier weight.

Available at FBO Atlantic Aviation

A318BBJ

The A318BBJ is a great aircraft due to its extended range and faster speed. This is the plane for you if you want a longer route.

737BBJ

The 737BBJ is very similar to the A318 though it has a higher service ceiling. This plane has the longest range of any plane allowed here.

Wave 1 Gates
Gate Aircraft Destination ICAO Pilot
GA01 TBM-930 PANC via PAKT @KGJT-9149
GA02 CCX KSUS @United2
GA03 C172 KASE @NathanD
GA04 CCX L35 @Kyle0323
Rifle Jet Center Pilots Choice Pilots Choice
FBO Atlantic Aviation 737BBJ KSGU @Jacob_Layton

Wave 2 Gates
GA01 Pilots Choice Pilots Choice
GA02 Pilots Choice Pilots Choice
GA03 Pilots Choice Pilots Choice
GA04 Pilots Choice Pilots Choice
FBO Atlantic Aviation Pilots Choice Pilots Choice

Extra Gates (PLEASE READ!)

As you can see in the image above there is plenty of extra space. The CCX is spawned at the FBO Atlantic Aviation gate. We could fit 1 more plane there, here is the procedure. You will spawn into one of the gates you can spawn in at then you will follow the line to your new spot as seen in the picture.

You will signup for one of the gates provided then follow the taxi line to where you park.

Wave 1 Gates
Wave 2 Gates

All at or above grade 3 can attend. Have a great day

4 Likes

Runways, ATIS, and other info will be posted here

I have a few people from my VA signing up so GA04 and 03 in wave 1 are reserved

Sign me up mate. You can literally see my neighborhood from the airport. I’d be insane not to sign up. I’ll take GA01 in a tbm to PANC via PAKT.

1 Like

I’d like to sign up! I will take a C172 to KASE any GA spot is fine

1 Like

@KGJT-9149 @NathanD I will sign you guys up

1 Like

I’ll take GA4 with a CCX going to L35 (Wave 1)

1 Like

I’ll take FBO Atlantic Aviation to St. George please! (B737BBJ in Wave 1)

1 Like

New signups

@Kyle0323 @Jacob_Layton

So no grade 3s?

1 Like

No, all grade 3 and above. Including grade 3 I will make it more clear

1 Like

Yesss!!! This an airport I’ve flown to countless times - I’m so happy to see there be a flyout. I’ll get back to you on a gate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.