06FEB21 / 0900Z | Players, Practice, Passengers | Australian Open Fly-In | @OMDB & @OTHH

Only 5 Gates Left | Sign Up Now!

As you know our Dubai gates are full and now due to unprecedented demand, there are only 5 gates left at Hamad (Doha) International Airport.

Be sure to sign up as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on this event and the opportunity to fly professional tennis players on their very own charter flight with yourself as the pilot. It’s not every day that you have the opportunity to do that… so don’t miss out.

Thanks to everyone that has signed up so far. Myself and the team at @QantasVirtualGroup are extremely excited and looking forward to this event!

Do you want bonus flight hours?

Well if so, you’re in luck! @QantasVirtualGroup are offering any QVG pilots that participates in this event, a 1.5X multiplier on the flight time for this event. That is a bonus 6+ hours of flight time for… FREE!

If you aren’t a part of Qantas Virtual Group just yet, it’s not too late… you can sign up now via the link below:

Join Qantas Virtual Group Today!

Please could I have a gate at Abu Dhabi

Sadly, we aren’t departing from Abu Dhabi. We are departing from Dubai and Doha. The Dubai gates are currently full, are you interested in a gate at Doha?

Sorry I meant doha

No worries mate! Concourse C Gate C01 is yours. See you there!

1 Like

More Gates Added | Sign Up Now!

Due to the cancelation of Emirates flights to the East Coast of Australia including Melbourne, more Australian Open tennis players are stranded and need your help.

Due to this, Qantas has decided to schedule more charter flights to get the tennis players and officials to the Australian Open in time, but they need your help. Are you ready and willing to step up to the challenge and experience one of the highlights of your virtual piloting experience, by piloting an aircraft full of professional tennis players to one of the biggest grand slam tennis tournaments in the world? Well if so, then sign up today!

More gates have been opened up at Dubai International Airport and there are still gates available for Doha, so the choice is yours.

Bonus Flight Hours For QVG Pilots

@QantasVirtualGroup are offering any QVG pilots that participate in this event, a 1.5X multiplier on the flight time for this event. That is a huge bonus 6+ hours of flight time for… FREE!

If you aren’t a part of Qantas Virtual Group, what are you waiting for? Sign up today and become apart of the Spirit of Australia!

Can I please have a gate at OTHH? Ill fly the Qatar a350

Of course you can mate! Concourse C Gate 03 is yours. See you there!

Can I please have a gate in Dubai?

Not a problem mate. Concourse A Gate D01 is yours!

Dubai Gates | More Dubai Gates Have Been Added!

As you may of seen, Emirates have cancelled their flights to Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.

Due to this and the need for the Australian Open qualifiers to make it to Melbourne in time, Qantas and the Australian Government have put on more flights to get players and passengers back to Melbourne in time.

More gates have been added at Dubai, so feel free to sign up now and help get the Australian Open qualifiers, coaches and officials to Melbourne in time for the grand slam event held at Melbourne Park.

Want Bonus Flight Hours? Join QVG Today!

@QantasVirtualGroup are offering any QVG pilots that participate in this event, a 1.5X multiplier on the flight time for this event. That is a whopping 6+ hours of flight time up for grabs for each participating QVG pilot.

1 Like

Sorry, I wish I could join an event by my favorite mod, but its at 3AM for me :(

1 Like

May i have this gate and should we only use the 789?

Of course you can have that gate mate. Also, you don’t need to use the Qantas 789, just recommended.

1 Like

Thank you i might use the A359 or the A388

1 Like

I’d love a gate at Dubai, Declan.

Can i please change from a OTHH gate to a OMDB?

To be clear I’m completely fine where I am, it’s just there are more gates now available for OMDB.

Awesome news mate! Concourse A Gate D02 is yours!

Sure thing, of course mate!

1 Like