06DEC21 / 2100Z - GA Day Flash Flight: Volcanic Love @ PHTO

Hello Hawaii! We’re ramping up the number of GA aircraft in the area for today’s GA day by hosting a Flash Flight right across one of the highest peaks in the area! We’ll depart from PHTO and fly direct to PHKO. In the way is Mauna Loa, the world’s largest active volcano. You won’t want to stall and fall into the volcano, so if you’re struggling for altitude you will need to s-turn to gain height. This flight isn’t for the feint hearted, so strap in and prepare for some proper flying!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
PHTO PHOG via PHKO Any C172 1:30 Expert Server

PHTO PHKO PHOG

Event Hours:

December 6, 2021December 6, 2021

17 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 GA day events on one day, this is a coincidence. Love this

1 Like

Nice 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Great flight

My first time at flash event I do need work on my landing though 😅 I’m so used to flying a airliner

1 Like

same lol i bounced on landing

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.