Aircraft and Livery: Lockheed Martin F22
Route: Direct routing to each airport. YMIA (594nm) YSTO (634nm) YCFS (608nm) YMIA
Time of Departure: 2020-08-06T03:00:00Z
- Additional Information: Part 3 takes us to the land down under. In this 3 legged race, we begin our journey at YMIA where we’ll proceed north to YSTO before heading over to the east coast to YCFS. On our second leg, tailwinds exceeding 110-115kts will be experienced, and we should see some record breaking ground speeds. We’ll make our way back to YMIA where this flight will conclude. As always, the individual who places the highest the most amount of times will win the overall race. Winner winner chicken dinner. The winner will claim bragging rights. 😁
How the race works
- Full stop landing at each airport.
- Exit the runway and holdshort. We will wait until all pilots in the group have landed.
- Once all pilots in this group have landed, I will post a time here in the thread for our new departure time. no cheating 😉
- Once the clock strikes the specified time, light the after burners and race towards the next airport. First one there wins. Then repeat the above steps until we arrive at our starting point and complete our third leg.