05JUN21 / 1500Z - Gem of The Middle East @ OLBA

Sure, all done for you!

1 Like

Recommended route:

Stuck for ideas?

Do you feel like trying something ‘different’? Try out this historic route to the Iranian Capital in the now-retired Iran Air Boeing 747-200. This route was operated in the Boeing 747-200 until 2010 when Iran Air dropped the aircraft from it’s fleet. The route itself provides beautiful scenery especially flying into the Mountainous region around Tehran!

3 Likes

Could you maybe move my Cairo flight to wave one and give me the Tehran flight for wave 2? Thanks.

1 Like

Sure, glad to see you’ll be participating at both waves!

1 Like

Thanks i’ll do the Cairo flight in the Egyptair 737 if that’s ok?

1 Like

16 Jeddah OEJN Middle East Airlines A321-200 2h 15m Wave 2

Request this gate please

|06|Najaf|ORNI|Middle East Airlines|A321-200

I’ll have this .

@N489DN Sure, changed that for you!

@Captain_Dattz Jeddah is yours, see you there!

@AviatorEgcc Very nice choice, you’re signed up!

2 Likes

thanks see you there.

Recommended route:

Stuck for ideas?

The mid haul route to Barcelona provides some of the best scenery stretching across the Mediterranean Sea. This route is ideal for anyone wanting a flight into Europe with spectacular scenery. This 4.30hr route is operated by the Vueling A320 and available for Wave 1.

Sign me up

Sorry about the late response, you’re signed up. See you there!

Recommended route:

Stuck for ideas?

Would you like a destination with the brand new 3D terminals? Dubai is a perfect choice. The 3 hour flight allows you to take in the beautiful views of the middle east all in the brilliant flydubai 737-800! This particular option is available for wave 1 at 1500z!

1 Like

I’ll have this one in wave 2

You’re signed up, see you there!

I’ll take dis in wave one

1 Like

I would like this
|Tehran|OIIE|Iran Air|747-200 (Historic)|2h 45m
Thank you

2 Likes

@Igor_M @EBEK

You’re both signed up, see you there!

1 Like

Recommended route:

Stuck for ideas?

The route to Moscow’s Sheremetyevo is a great suggestion for a mid haul route out of Beirut. The A320 flight which is just under 4 hours provides beautiful scenery over mainland Turkey and parts of Southern Russia with a lot for you to take in! This seasonal Aeroflot flight is available in wave 1 (1500z)

1 Like

I’ll take this gate, nice event!

1 Like