05JUN20 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Dragon in Space @ KMCO

seen as it is gone now, it will take too much hope an announcement. 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Will F-22s be allowed to go Falcon 9 status in active airspaces? Asking for a friend.

I have a question that has probably been asked before but forgive me this is my first Time attending an FNF. Can we only fly from those other listed airports to MCO or can we fly from other cities that aren’t listed?

You can most definitely fly from other cities. All the cities listed are just part of the event and will have ATC service. There are no limits as to where you can fly to/from.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you for your help:)

1 Like

No. Normal rules are still enforced. See here;

1 Like

So jokes aren’t taken? Ok.

1 Like

Yup anything for my home airport. Inbound from VHXX right now

Same KEWR is my home airport

1 Like

I don’t know if I’m allowed to post this, and I know I’ll be nagged in two seconds if I’m not, but I’m doing a flight from Dubai to Orlando if any of you want to join in for the Friday Night Flight with me and one other guy.

This is off topic by the way!!

-PilotCSG

I mean I feel like I can’t get any more on topic it’s literally about a Friday Night Flight in the Friday Night Flight thread.

Oh yeaaaa! Sorry!

Thank you Misha for this FNF

Looks like an awesome FNF Misha, thank you! Currently on my way to KMCO from EGKK with yourself just behind me.

3 Likes

Yeh I reckon mid to long range flights like maybe Brazil and Europe for new livery

1 Like

Are we gonna have multi frequencies at KMCO?
Also this is my first FNF so can we fly in from airports not listed above?
Are we able to use the route to KEWR but in reverse if we’re planning to fly in from Newark?

Multiple frequencies, especially for approach is highly likely during the peak times at KMCO. Also some controllers may decide to split frequencies, where one controller will man Tower and the other man Ground.

Yes, you can. These are just the airports that will be featured and IFATC are able to open and control. You can fly to and from anywhere!

Yes, of course you can!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m sorry about sending all of those questions at the same time because as I said this is my first ever FNF and I just don’t wanna get it wrong or be reported

1 Like

No that’s not a problem mate. This is what this community is for, to help others out.

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask here or send me a PM. My inbox is always open!

2 Likes