05DEC20 / 0700Z - Flying all of the KLM's @ KSFO to EHAM [FINISHED]

• Aircraft and Livery: KLM Long Haul Aircraft (A359, B744, B772, B77W, B789, B78X)

• Route: KSFO - EHAM

• Time of Departure: 2020-12-05T07:00:00Z

• Server: Expert

Hello, thanks for joining me on a full KLM flight to EHAM from San Francisco. The flight can take from 10-12 hours as most airlines avoid the Canadian airspace due to costs. We will be departing KSFO from runway 28L and taking the SNTNA2 Departure using the TIPRE Transition. We will then fly across the US passing big cities like Denver, Chicago, and possibly Montreal. We will use Oceanic Track Z to cross the Atlantic. Afterwards, we will pass along the UK and descend into EHAM using the LAMS2A Arrival and hopefully landing on Runways 18R/C. Amsterdam will be controlled tomorrow so listen to ATC and don’t get violations or ghosting. I will not be responsible for ghostings or violations during the entirety of the flight. Anyways, the route is as filed below.

KSFO SNTNA2 --> TIPRE SHOUT KU54M MANRD IROYO TUULO DEN PERDY YUBPU ZEDGU HEVAS LERGE ATVIY WHARS SCIPO UYZAY PATTA TEVAV HITOR WROTT YAY Track Z NIBOG ABEVI FAMBO LATMU LAMS2A I18RN --> SUGOL EHAM

Please remove the waypoint EH624 in the approach procedure as it is used if a go-around were to happen. Also, the Bolded waypoints are procedures. The arrow means that this is the transition to use. If you enter the flight plan like this, leave out the procedures, then add them in afterwards. In the reply section, please state what aircraft you are going to use so we can try and get all of the Long-Haul KLM aircraft into the group flight. If there are 2 or more liveries on the aircraft, state what livery you are going to use. Please try and use the International A gates at KSFO. Spawn in 10 - 15 minutes before pushback. Try and park in the E Pier/Terminal.

Here are the charts:

I will be using the New B744.

This looks amazing. However as per the #live:groupflights rules please put the title in this format.
DDMONYY / HHMMZ - Title @ ICAO to ICAO
Details:

DD = Day
MON = Month
YY = Year

HH = Hours
MM = Minute
Z = Zulu

Title = Title of your event
ICAO = The 4 letter airport code of the airport your event is at
You can find those rules here.

So your title would be
05DEC20/0800Z Flying all of the KLM’s @KSFO to EHAM
I hope this helps you.

1 Like

Rookie mistake. Got that fixed.

Getting Ready!

Pushing back in 10 minutes!

Pushing back in 2 Minutes!

Pushing Back! If you join after I push back, just copy my flight plan and put in about 13 hrs of fuel.

@Skippy, are you doing this flight?

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.