04MAR23 / 1700Z - The Big Apple Flyout @KLGA, KJFK, KEWR

NYC Event

Hello everyone and welcome to The Big Apple Flyout! The New York City area (often referred to as The Big Apple) is served by 3 large airports (LGA, JFK, and EWR) serving thousands of destinations worldwide. Come on and let’s have some fun flying out of these 3 airports! Happy flying!

Airports: LaGuardia (KLGA 3D), John F. Kennedy International (KJFK 3D), Newark Liberty International (KEWR)
Server: Expert
Time & Date: 2023-03-04T17:00:00Z
Free Gates (No Gate Assignments)

John F. Kennedy International (KJFK)

Ground: @ArgentinePilot
Tower: @ArgentinePilot
ATIS: @ArgentinePilot

LaGuardia (KLGA)

Ground: @Magician
Tower: @Magician
ATIS: @Magician

Newark Liberty International (KEWR)

Ground: Open
Tower: Open
ATIS: Open

Additional ATC

Departure: Open
Boston Center: Open
Washington Center: Open

• I am not responsible for any violations.
  • Follow all IFATC instructions.
  • If no ATC is present, please use UNICOM wisely and professionally.
  • No trolling, as this is the Expert Server. Trolls will be reported and possibly violated.
  • Realistic flying including using real-world routes and aircrafts is encoruaged, but not required.
  • Have fun!

Thank you to @virtualBlue for sponsoring this event! We can’t wait to welcome your pilots!

Please click “Going” if you plan on attending this event.

Please take this form if you participated in this event: https://forms.gle/RMcMckcw788FHhWW7

23 Likes

well it isn’t

3 Likes

well guess what? its not. let the man have an event if he likes.

6 Likes

Bros saying that just because it’s his friend and is being biased 💀

3 Likes

Okay okay, sorry, it was just one comment, it wasn’t meant to be mean or anything.

2 Likes

came off as pretty angry :)

2 Likes

Oh I was just saying, it wasn’t meant to be angry at all, sorry if it did.

1 Like

I agree with this.

1 Like

Anyways, let’s get some sign ups!

1 Like

did he inspire me to make this event? yes. did i take the time to make my own banners and make it my own? also yes. so it isn’t a copy of his as i’ve seen many events like this

2 Likes

Okay sorry I said. I was just asking, it really was not meant to be mean or angry at all. Can you guys forgive me?

1 Like

it’s all good

2 Likes

Let’s get some sign ups!

1 Like

Since all NYC airports will be released by this event, this causes me strong anxiety on which airport to choose, not even counting the routes yet

1 Like

ya the reason the event is kinda far out is to ensure most likely that EWR is 3D by then but who knows if it is or not

2 Likes

It has to be out 23.1 or else… yk what I don’t wanna be blacklisted by mods so I’ll be quiet

1 Like

Event News

This event will now be a featured event thanks to @Dan! I cannot wait to see everyone who attends on March 4th! I hope you guys enjoy this flyout!

5 Likes

Gonna do a delta flight from JFK-HNL :)

1 Like

i hope you have fun doing that route

2 Likes

how about a little event bump

1 Like