04JAN21 / 2000Z - Flash Flight: Land of the Free @ WSSS

Join us for another Flash Flight as we fly from Singapore up to Thailand, commonly know as The Land of the Free. This Flash Flight is in any Thai Airlines aircraft, but you’ll be catching us in an A380! This flight takes us north over Southern Malaysia, passing across the Gulf of Thailand before making our approach into Bangkok. Make sure you leave adequate spacing and expect a full ATC service where possible!

This event includes SIDs and STARs that need adhering to due to complex airspace. Watch the video below for all the info you need to fly these!

These events can lead to amazing photos, so post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Server: Expert
Aircraft: Any
Livery: Thai Airlines

Flight Time: 2h
Fuel: Aircraft appropriate

SID: VMR5A/5E/8B/8F
STARs: DOLN3C/3D
APP: ATC assigned, expect ILS (see ATIS)

Route:

WSSS BIKTA PU90 256N/10337E PADLI VPK GUGIT VKB ABTOK DUGON TONIK ALUMO 1210N/10132E VTBS

Event Hours:

Begin - Monday 4th January @ 20:00 ZULU

End - Monday 4th January @ 22:00 ZULU

January 4, 2021January 4, 2021

40 Likes

nice flashflight!

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Very nice!

Last I checked…

…was the land of the free.

10 Likes

Land of smiles, land of the free… tomato potato

1 Like

Looks fun. To everyone who decides to go, enjoy the flight!

1 Like

Dis is gonna be my 3rd flash flight lmao i joined 2 or was it 1 flash flight idk

Yeah…no 😉

2 Likes

You guys lost to a bunch of farmers back in 1783 😉

Well, considering the climate…
…your statement is absolutely correct.

1 Like

I knew this was why you were at Changi earlier when I was controlling and never moved … 👀

It’s Thai international airways

ok sounds like fun!!

Sure is! It’s extremely busy!

How IFATCs handled departures out of WSSS, video credits to Deer, hahaha.

https://youtu.be/Cq6Hpxyrhyo

3 Likes