04FEB21 / 0100Z - The 2021 Sapporo Snow Festival Flyout - Presented by ANA Virtual Group @ RJCC

The Sapporo Flyout

Welcome! ようこそ!

The Sapporo Snow Festival is an annual event held in Sapporo, on the northern Japanese island of Hokkaidō, at the beginning of every February. Although the 2021 Snow Festival was canceled due to these unprecedented times, the festival occurs from February 4-11. It has been a Japanese tradition since 1950, featuring spectacular snow and ice sculptures and attracting more than two million visitors from Japan and around the world. Even though it has been canceled, ANA Virtual Group has decided to hold a virtual Snow Festival in Infinite Flight!

Airport: Sapporo - New Chitose (RJCC)

Airport Information

Sapporo - New Chitose (RJCC)

New Chitose Airport is an international airport located 2.7 NM (5.0 km; 3.1 mi) south-southeast of Chitose and Tomakomai, Hokkaidō, Japan, serving the Sapporo metropolitan area. By both traffic and land area, it is the largest airport in Hokkaidō.
It is adjacent to Chitose Air Base, a Japan Air Self-Defense Force base which houses F-15 Eagle fighter jets, the Japanese Air Force One government aircraft and a number of smaller emergency response aircraft and helicopters. Chitose and New Chitose have separate runways but are interconnected by taxiways, and aircraft at either facility can enter the other by ground if permitted; the runways at Chitose are occasionally used to relieve runway closures at New Chitose due to winter weather. JASDF provides air traffic control for both facilities.
As of 2018, New Chitose Airport was the fifth-busiest airport in Japan, and ranked 64th in the world in terms of passengers carried. The 819 km (509 mi) Sapporo–Tokyo Haneda route is the second busiest air route in the world, with 9.7 million passengers carried in 2018.

More Info

Credit: Wikipedia

Airport Charts

Sapporo - New Chitose (RJCC)

More Charts (SIDs, STARs, etc.)

Server: Expert

Date and Time: 2021-02-04T01:00:00Z

If you have route(s) in mind that are not shown in the gate lists, you may request them below.

Domestic Terminal (5 Remaining!)
Gate Destination Airline Aircraft Estimated Flight Time Pilot
Domestic 00 Osaka-Kansai (RJBB) Peach Aviation A320 2h @LuminousNate
Domestic 01 Fukuoka (RJFF) Peach Aviation A320 2h 30m @ran
Domestic 02 Memanbetsu (RJCM) ANA Dash-8 Q400 45m @SB110
Domestic 03 Sendai (RJSS) ANA Dash-8 Q400 1h @IF_KGRR
Domestic 05 Niigata (RJSN) ANA Dash-8 Q400 1h 10m
Domestic 06 Akita (RJSK) ANA Dash-8 Q400 45m @DeltaFox
Domestic 07 Naha (ROAH) ANA *A321/ B738 (Generic) 3h 45m
Domestic 08 Osaka-Itami (RJOO) ANA B777-200ER 1h 40m @Tre_Dior
Domestic 09 Tokyo-Haneda (RJTT) ANA B777-200ER 1h 20m @Angel_Chappy
Domestic 10 Tokyo-Haneda (RJTT) ANA B777-200ER 1h 20m @Raquis
Domestic 11 Osaka-Itami (RJOO) ANA B777-200ER 1h 40m @LesterXavier
Domestic 12 Tokyo-Haneda (RJTT) ANA B777-200ER 1h 20m @Nee
Domestic 14 Tokyo-Haneda (RJTT) ANA B777-200ER 1h 20m @United749
Domestic 15 Tokyo-Haneda (RJTT) Japan Airlines A350-900 1h 20m @Luftmensch
Domestic 16 Osaka-Itami (RJOO) Japan Airlines B737-800 1h 45m @Almiost
Domestic 17 Fukuoka (RJFF) Japan Airlines B737-800 2h 30m
Domestic 18 Kobe (RJBE) Skymark Airlines B737-700 (Generic) 1h 45m
Domestic 19 Tokyo-Narita (RJAA) Jetstar Japan A320 1h 30m
International Terminal (4 Remaining!)
Gate Destination Airline Aircraft Estimated Flight Time Pilot
International 63 Kuala Lumpur (WMKK) Air Asia X A330-300 8h 15m
International 64 Hong Kong (VHHH) Cathay Pacific B777-300ER / A330-300 5h
International 65 Seoul-Incheon (RKSI) Asiana A321-200 2h 45m @Tsumia
International 66 Taiwan-Taoyuan (RCTP) EVA Air A321-200 4h 15m
International 67 Bangkok (VTBS) Thai Airways B777-200ER / B787-8 7h 20m @CHUNGUSflys
International 68 Manila (RPLL) Philippine Airlines A321-200 5h 45m

An asterisk (*) next to the route’s aircraft means that an aircraft is being replaced, because Infinite Flight does not have the correct livery used in real-world. If you would like to fly the real-world aircraft in Generic Livery, you are free to do so.

• Read event PMs (Sent 1-2 days in advance) for logistics
  • Please spawn at your assigned 10-15 minutes before the event
  • Utilize gate maps attached above.
  • IFATC will be present as per the ATC Schedule. Please pay attention and execute with caution.
  • Be respectful, responsible, safe, and have fun!

Explore Japan and beyond with one of the best VAs in the community! ANA Virtual Group brings in the Megapolis of Tokyo, the scenic Mount Fuji, and the cosmopolitan Osaka in addition to their wide range of airports to fly from in Japan!

e02ae3e7a322611584a54e8e5d1f69a56465cdda-removebg-preview (1)
image image image image image

ANA Virtual Group Official Thread

Website image Join image Email

This event was made possible by the Event Managers of All Nippon Airways Virtual Group @SB110 and @Pingu, the CEO @KIND9624, the COO @IMootsI, as well as the amazing supporting pilots and staff at ANA Virtual Group.

Image Credits

Header

Event Details

Gate Assignments

NOTAMs

Banners created by @Pingu and @SB110

11 Likes

Nice event! Wish I could attend but sadly no pro.

1 Like

I’ll grab this, thanks.

1 Like

New Sign Ups

@Tsumia

This one thanks !

1 Like

New Sign Ups

@Nee

1 Like

I am so sorry that I cannot attend I will be having dinner then, but great thread!

1 Like

May I have this gate pls.

2 Likes

New Sign Ups

@LesterXavier

1 Like

I’ll take this gate, I don’t know for sure if i’ll be able to make it, but most likely yes.

1 Like

New Sign Ups

@IF_KGRR

1 Like

I’ll take this gate please

1 Like

Congrats on 1 year! I would like to have this gate please!

ありがとうございます!

1 Like

New Sign Ups

@LuminousNate:

@Raquis:

ありがとうございます!It has been an amazing first year of ANA Virtual Group and we’d like to thank every pilot in and outside the VA that has supported us to where we are today!

2 Likes

As a previous CEO and now staff, it is honestly amazing how we’ve reached 1 year! Exactly 1 year back on this date, ANA Virtual Group opened the doors to pilots & ever since then, it’s been an awesome experience meeting new folks & working with multiple VAs. Ahh, good times…

If you don’t mind, I would love to take a gate over to Fukuoka Airport in the Peach A320 (Preferably Domestic 01 or 02)!

8 Likes

New Sign Ups

@ran

1 Like

May I please have a spot? Thank you!

1 Like

New Sign Ups

@CHUNGUSflys

I’ll take this, but can I go to Memanbetsu (RJCM) instead? It’s about 45 minutes long. ありがと!

1 Like

this one please.

1 Like