04APR21/ 1800z - Saudi Arabian Tour ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ @ OEJN

Come join us @ 18:00z as we take on the Saudi Arabia airspace! Please read the poster before asking questions. We hope to see you there Captain ๐Ÿ›ซ

Can a casual server join these events??

The events that I host is always on Training Server

Ok. Make an event for casual server and expert server mix it will be very much fun to play. Or if they canโ€™t mix so make an event for casual server. Thank you!

Interesting. However, from my point of view, itโ€™s important for me to get as many pilots to attend our events the best way that we can. Many of our pilots donโ€™t have access to expert server due to their grade. We want to give everyone a chance here. The reason why we avoid hosting events on Casual server is because (new) pilots we have the tendency to do whatever they want without getting penalized for it. So thatโ€™s why we host events on Training, so pilots can get penalized for their wrong doing such as over-speeding.

1 Like

And also, again, I would host events on Expert, but it wouldnโ€™t be fair to the other pilots.

1 Like

Thatโ€™s your great opinion. But sometime in a month you should try at least one event for casual server, as you know not everyone is so interested in this that we should level up to expert server. If you do a event of casual server than you should keep a restriction of over speeding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.