PLEASE FILL IN THE BELOW

• Aircraft and Livery: 737-800/900 Alaska airlines and A320-200

• Route: SEA-PHX

• Time of Departure: 10:05am 1000Z Los Angeles time

• Server: EXPERT

• Cruise:FL34

• Speed:M0.83 or more or less

• Runwaylanding/takeof:SEA take of 16L 16c PHX landing 7L 7R

• Additional Information: Flight time is 2h 50m pls copy this flight plan pls be 15 -10-5 min early

KSEA NEVJO SUMMA 4543N/12106W 4439N/11943W ROZZL WINEN CORKR TENTS PANTD DUTEY MAIER BRUSR BDWIL ENSEA FBALL PGSKN TLMAN FOWLE KPHX

• Info: If you don’t like the time I can change in one or two hours later to 11:00am-12:00am Zulu time 1100 1200 Los Angeles time just send a message

• info pls read: Terminal D and C at PHX/SEA concourse A and satellite s THE GATES ARE FOR SEATTLE NOT PHX
Gate Departure Destination Airline Pilot
D1 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International AlaskaAirlines A320
D2 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International AlaskaAirlines random
D3 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International AlaskaAirlines737-900-800 calfire2 alaska456
D4 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International AlaskaAirlines Airbus 320
D5 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International AlaskaAirlines737-800-900
D6 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International AlaskaAirlines A320
D7 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International AlaskaAirlines737-800-900
D8 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International AlaskaAirlines 737-900-800
D9 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International AlaskaAirlines737-900
D10 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International AlaskaAirlines A320
N1 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International AlaskaAirlines 737-900
N2 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International AlaskaAirlines 737-900
N3 Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Phoenix Sky Harbor International AlaskaAirlines737-900
  • **Have fun and yea just have fun and that’s it for any question just message me

Hi,

Unfortunately, users will need to be TL2 in order to create a #live:events topic. This is a very great and thought out event though 🙂

No worries. On the forum we have different trust levels. Currently you are trust level 1 or basic user.

With time and activity, you will become trust leve two, which is member. Once you get promoted to that, you will have access to more features of the forum.

Yes, your trust level allows group flights. I’d check this topic out before creating one: About The GroupFlights Category

Ok thank you so much

No worries. Have a great day!

1 Like

Sounds like a fun event, to bad I cannot make it. However, I would like to let you know, Alaska gates are located at the North Satellite, with D and C gates. Other than that, looks enjoyable

1 Like