03DEC20 / 0100Z - Flash Flight: More to Love @ KSEA

Join us for another Flash Flight as we fly the much-loved B737 from Seattle to San Jose! Both airports have a large number of parking gates, however, Seattle can be a confusing apron for some, so stay alert! The flight will take just over 1h50 mins, heading south parallel to the West Coast of the USA, home to many famous landmarks!

This event will be led by @DeerCrusher, so make sure to listen out for his ATC communication when it is time to pushback.

This event includes SIDs and STARs that need adhering too due to complex airspace. Watch the video below for all the info you need to fly these!

These events can lead to amazing photos, so post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Server: Expert
Aircraft: B737 (Any)
Livery: Alaska

Flight Time: 1h50m
Fuel: 8000KG/18,000lbs

SID: HAROB6
STARs: BRIXX2
APP: ATC assigned

Route:

KSEA HARPR HOMEG HUPTU KSJC

Event Hours:

Begin - Thursday 3rd December @ 01:00 ZULU

End - Thursday 3rd December @ 03:00 ZULU

December 3, 2020December 3, 2020

45 Likes

Great job Misha

4 Likes

when I thought this was the update

I wish I didn’t have a lot of homework 😞. Or I totally would join

3 Likes

First lol, good job admin !

YES! Finally SJC is featured in an official event! I’ve been waiting so long for this

3 Likes

Sadly I can’t join this one.

1 Like

SJC is going to be packed

5 Likes

I bet there’s going to be that one guy who uses a plane other than an Alaska Airlines plane/livery.

1 Like

Time to get the party started! 🎉

Looking forward to participating in this Flash Flight. What more is there to love?

4 Likes

Calling the #SJCGang

3 Likes

Unfortunately it will always be there.

1 Like

Ill be there!

1 Like

Wait, why isnt this event today? ATC is at SEA, this would be the perfect day to do it?

1 Like

Yeah @MishaCamp is it supposed to be today? Or tomorrow

1 Like

it is today, some of you are being thrown off by the 03DEC20 date, however, if you look, it is at 0100Z, meaning it will be tonight at 8pm for those in EST, and 5pm for those in PST, etc.

2 Likes

Everyone get ready to see 1 million more to love liveries

1 Like

Yeah I just noticed that now. Thanks so much!

will be a colourful sight from the ATC perspective, thats all ill say

1 Like

That’s true. Maybe we let Misha be more to love