Hey everyone! I promised I’d be back hosting another amazing airshow with the release of the F18. So here you are, a lovely airshow to watch or compete in.
Credit: Jet Photos
Credit: Flight Aware
For the new B’s, my name is Brody. I’m a student pilot and have played infinite flight for almost 5 years. I created the first ever community airshow event and have been hosting them since. Please join this unique experience and evolve yourself into an aerobatic phenomenon!
Located in Virgina Beach Oceana Naval Air Station hosts one of the largest amount of F18 squadrens and has served as an airbase for over 80 years! It is located near the Atlantic Ocean and gives great access to anything to the East.
Where: KNTU (Oceana NAS Virginia)
- Spawn in at the correct time (see gate info)
- There will be no ATC
- Please be ready before the event
- Follow all instructions given in order for this event to go well
- If you are watching the Airshow you may NOT be in a plane bigger than A TBM
- Spectators may only advance before or after event, this includes taxiing, taking-off, and landing.
- Performers may only fly during their given time slot
To sign up say your group amount 1-4, then request a time slot during 1900-2100Zulu. You can do aerobatics for up to 20min (this may change). Then say the aircraft that will be used and I will give your group gates and more information. Also, make sure your aircraft chosen can fit at a gate. For Aircraft in the show, Any aircraft are acceptable
Aerobatic Groups that are signed up
|Group number||Gate(s)||Time Slot||Pilot(s) in Group||Plane(s) in group|
Will fill spots of those who don’t make it to the event. Will have to present during the event and be ready for flight.
If you would like to watch the air show you will be put in this list. You will be assigned a gate that you will stay at during the whole show.