01OCT20 / 1400Z - Celebrating China's National Holiday with Air China Virtual @ZSPD to @ZBAA

Celebrate China’s National Holiday with Air China Virtual!

As the October month begins, come join us at CAVA to celebrate the National Day of the People’s Republic of China. Held every year since 1949 on October 1st, this day is to celebrate the food, music, and culture of the Chinese citizens commemorated since the proper founding of the nation in 1949.

Server: Expert

Departure Airport: ZSPD - Shanghai-Pudong

Arrival Airport: ZBAA - Beijing-Capital

Aircraft: Air China 737-700 “Peony”

Flight time: About 2 Hours and 5 Minutes

Event Date: 2020-10-01T14:00:00Z

Gate Member
Terminal 2 Gate 93 @JarrettFlies
Terminal 2 Gate 91 @RomeoStuff24
Terminal 2 Gate 89 @li7ing
Terminal 2 Gate 87 @Kyle0705
Terminal 2 Gate 85 @CrisYe
Terminal 2 Gate 83 @Hardlanding_Hussain
Terminal 2 Gate 81 @DorianTib
Terminal 2 Gate 79 @Finnishboy
Terminal 2 Gate 77 @Aviation3
Terminal 2 Gate 75 @MannyW
Terminal 2 Gate 73 @yoshi_flyer

More Gates will be added as members sign-up! We can have well over 50 people at the event ;)

Air China Virtual Airlines would like to thank our two Platinum Codeshare partners for supporting us on our National Holiday

United Virtual Airlines

United Virtual brings the Friendly Skies to the Infinite Skies! Our VA is here to provide a realistic route database and booking system to reflect United’s real-life operations!

Read More About them here!

With Hubs in Denver, Houston, Newark, Chicago, San Francisco, Washington-Dulles, Los Angeles, and Guam, the entire world is truly at your fingertips! As for our community, with UVAL you can meet and fly with people from all over the world, all while being able to grow as a pilot and aviator through our training and classroom channels, to make sure all of our pilots are educated to the highest level possible. Everyone has a place in UVAL. Apply to United Virtual at http://www.unitedvirtualairlineif.com/HOMEPAGE/hnk/blog.html

Come fly the Infinite Skies with United Virtual!

Finnair Virtual Airlines

Finnair Virtual airlines are brining the nordic experience into Infinite Flight! With over 500 routes in our database, codeshares with the top airlines, and premier pilot programs, there is something for everyone to enjoy!

Read More About them here!

Finnair Virtual Airlines was founded by @Hardlanding_Hussain on June the 26th 2020. From that moment on, our growing team has strived to maintain professionalism and worked hard throughout the IFVARB approval period to bring our pilots the best experience, and try our best to understand a pilot and see what they seek in a VA, and improve based on that! Check out our thread here!

Now Over 55 Members Strong!

From flying the 737-700 up to Mongolia or the Queen of the Skies to Los Angeles, at Air China Virtual we tailor to whatever flight our pilots fancy. At Air China Virtual we don’t want our pilots to be stuck on regional routes. That’s why we have Long-Haul codeshares and Air China Cargo operations, the whole cargo fleet and route network unlocked immediately upon joining! Not enough? We offer over 3000 codeshare routes across all 6 inhabitable continents! Join today to go from China Today, The World, Tomorrow!

Apply Now! | Crew Center | Thread

15 Likes

Finnair Virtual is thrilled to be partnered with you on this event! Also, props to who made the event thread, because it looks stunning! 🤩

-Hussain A, CEO

3 Likes

I will take this kind sir.

1 Like

Amazing! Thank YOU Jarrett!
I’m in!
CAVA824

1 Like

Ill take this one please.

-CAVA141:)

1 Like

I will take this one! CAVA104

1 Like

Sign me up! 🙃

1 Like

New Event Signups!

Thank you to everyone that has signed up for our event so far! The following people have been signed up:

2 Likes

Sign me up please 🙂

1 Like

Could I get a gate please? Thanks! I’m a AYVA member

2 Likes

Untitled design-Max-Quality (10)

New Event Signups! Let’s keep them coming!

The following pilots will join us on this awesome flight!

1 Like

I’m in!
CAVA137 pls

Could I please get a gate 😁

New Event Signups!

The following pilots are now signed up!
2 Likes

Had a question: will you guys create a PM? I’m very forgetful and I don’t wanna miss 😂

1 Like

Yes Hussain! We will make a PM :)

2 Likes

Sounds Great JT :D

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.