01NOV21 / 2100Z - Flash Flight: Pilot in Training @ KDXR

Watch out, it’s a student pilot! It’s time to come and test your C172 flying skills as we head to the sky in the Civil Air Patrol aircraft on a cross country training flight. We’ll lift off from KDXR and head south, doing a touch and go at KFRG before heading back up north to KHPN. This flight will be VFR, however, you can file a FPL to help navigate if you need.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
KDXR KHPN via KFRG Any C172 1:00 Expert Server

KDXR KFRG KHPN

Event Hours:

Begin - Monday 1st November @ 21:00 ZULU

End - Monday 1st November @ 22:00 ZULU

November 1, 2021November 1, 2021

19 Likes

Ha! I fly out of Danbury and am part of the 399th Civil Air Patrol squadron at Danbury! That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Awesome Flash Flight! I’m the Grand Rapids Metro Cadet Squadron (GLR-MI-265) Deputy Commander and have flown quite a few CAP aircraft. Go Civil Air Patrol!

3 Likes

Thanks for the flash flight Misha! I had a great flight!

2 Likes