01MAY22 / 1800Z - Flash Flight: Alpine Spectacular @ LSZH

I think it’s fair to say the Alps are one of the prettiest places to fly around… They are the highest and most extensive mountain range system that lies entirely in Europe and they stretch over approximately 750 miles. Woah! With that being said, for this flash flight we will be hopping right over the top of them to Venice Marco Polo Airport.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
LSZH LIPZ Swiss A220 0:40 Expert Server

LSZH SUXAN LIPZ

NOTAM: This flight will be lead by @AviatorDan. As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

18 Likes

I will definitely stop by!

2 Likes

@AviatorDan are you [IFATC]

Everyone was waiting that on 01/05/22 the new version will be announced

1 Like

Guess it wouldn’t hurt to stop by for the first time in forever 👀

1 Like

What do you think?

1 Like

Soon™️ is the answer 😅

4 Likes

Ok @Rohann chill so no he is not [IFATC]

1 Like

I’m not officially IFATC, no

2 Likes

Just a side note, on our discord server I’ve created a group chat where we can all communicate during this event 😊

2 Likes

I might join but idk

1 Like

Don’t have discord

Oh nice ! Finally an event in Switzerland ! Will definitely join if I’m free !

1 Like

Thank you for the event Dan! Hope you all enjoyed the ATC service on LSZH Local

2 Likes

Thanks for the service! @MJP_27!

1 Like

Thank you for joining everyone, that was super fun! 🙂

Also, big big thanks to IFATC throughout. Smashed it!

1 Like

Thanks for hosting it Dan! I had a lot of fun!

LSZH is my unofficial virtual base and Swiss is my preferred airline. Sadly I missed this event due to time difference. :)
on 1/5 I flew EDDF - LSZH and LSZH - EIDW in real time mimicking LX1069 and LX400 (A220) services. Definitely need to bring all day or all weekend event to both the LSGG and LSZH.

1 Like