01MAY21 / 1800Z - Spirit Virtual Tri-City Florida Fly-out / Fly-in! @KFLL, KMCO, & KTPA

I’ll take this please.

1 Like

I’m probably going to be late since I’m busy from 9:00 - 3:00 on Saturday.

1 Like

Looking forward to controlling my home airport KFLL on Saturday! Hoping to be on periodically throughout the day and will try to be on for your event!

1 Like

I’ll take Gate A4 at Tampa to New Orleans in the A321

1 Like

Since this is the first day of regions, I’ll try to staff Miami and Jacksonville Centers if they’re available. Looks like a cool event!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, we only have 1 day until the event! Make sure to get signed up if you have not done so already and you want to come to the event! We will have full ATC service for all three airports! @Eric_Dedicke will be controlling KFLL, @BostonStrongWill will be controlling KMCO, and @Steven_Tellmann will be controlling KTPA! We may get radar controllers depending if any radar controllers volunteer to control. See you guys there! Make sure to spawn in 10 minutes before event time if you can! As always, contact this account for any questions or if you won’t be able to attend

2 Likes

Could I do this with @zion89

A321

2 Likes

Sure thing!

1 Like

I’m now active on Miami and Jacksonville Centers! Hopefully it’ll get nice and busy!

1 Like

The event is about an hour away! Please use this thread for any communication with staff or other pilots attending the event. Here are some NOTAMs to keep in mind:

1. Please Spawn in 10 minutes early if you are able
  2. Existing pilots in NKVA may choose to use Discord or this thread to communicate
  3. Follow all ATC instructions (there will be ATC at all 3 airports and there will be radar coverage as well)
  4. Follow any instructions that may be given by staff
  5. Make sure to push in gate order
  6. Have Fun!

Please let us know if you have any questions! See you guys there!

Reminder Tags:
@Kurtis
@highclouds
@A320_Flyerboy19
@bbrockairbus
@ORD777flyer
@MCR723
@Seth_N
@Mr_Young
@Jeff_Davenport

3 Likes

I’ll take this gate, with the A321. Thanks!

1 Like

All set! Enjoy your flight!

1 Like

That’s a wrap! Thank you to everyone who put effort into this event to help make it happen. I would like to thank @Rhys_V, @Steven_Tellmann, and @Rob_M for volunteering to control. And of course thank you to all who attended and those who stopped by any of these airports! If you enjoyed our event, you should definitely consider joining Spirit Virtual! There is much more fun awaiting, and we are always accepting new pilots in the VA! If you would like to apply, click the apply button on the event thread, or head to our official thread and apply there. Once again, thank you everyone, see you next time!

-Eric D, CEO of Spirit Virtual

3 Likes

great event and i had a blast controlling!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.