01MAY21 / 1800Z - Spirit Virtual Tri-City Florida Fly-out / Fly-in! @KFLL, KMCO, & KTPA

Howdy Infinite Flight Aviators! Welcome to Spirit Virtual’s first-ever IFC Fly-out/Fly-in event! This event will be taking place in three core Floridian cities. One on the Gulf side (KTPA), one in central Florida (KMCO), and one on the Atlantic side (KFLL). These three cities are the most popular cities in Florida for tourism and for residential areas. Spirit can take you to all three of these destinations for lower than $100! If you love Spirit Airlines and a great Virtual Airline, then NKVA is perfect for you to join!

KFLL- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport

Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport is a major public airport in Broward County, Florida and is one of three airports serving the Miami metropolitan area. It is the 21st busiest airport in the United States! It is a major hub for Silver Airways and it is a focus city for Allegiant Air, JetBlue, and of course, Spirit Airlines! This airport will be the main city for this tri-city event.

KMCO- Orlando International Airport

Orlando International Airport is is a major public airport located 6 miles (10 km) southeast of Downtown Orlando. In 2019, it handled 50,613,072 passengers, making it the busiest airport in the state of Florida. The airport code MCO stands for the airport's former name, McCoy Air Force Base, a Strategic Air Command installation, that was closed in 1975 as part of a general military drawdown following the end of the Vietnam War. Orlando Airport is one of the largest commercial airports for land area as well. Orlando is also of course one of the main hubs for Spirit Airlines!

KTPA- Tampa International Airport

Tampa International Airport, is an international airport six miles (9.7 km) west of Downtown Tampa in Hillsborough County, Florida. The airport has been praised for its architecture and Landside/Airside design of a central terminal landside connected by people movers to four satellite air terminals and gates airsides, a pioneering concept when designed in the late 1960s. The airport was called Drew Field Municipal Airport until 1952. The airport is served by over twenty major air carrier airlines, four regional airlines, and three air cargo carriers. Three of the regional airlines operate under the banner of mainline air carriers, while a fourth, Silver Airways is independent and utilizes Tampa International Airport as a hub for its operations. Southwest Airlines carries the airport's largest share of passengers, operating up to 121 daily flights. Tampa is not a hub for Spirit Airlines, but Spirit operates a fair amount of flights out of Tampa daily.

Server: Expert

Airports: KFLL, KMCO, and KTPA

Date and Time: 2021-05-01T18:00:00Z

NOTAMS:

• Be respectful to everyone participating and those who are at the airport
• Follow all expert server rules
• Follow ATC instructions (if applicable)
• Follow all instructions given by any staff at Spirit Virtual (@Eric_Dedicke, @Cannoli928, @EpicLegend29, @Seth_N)
• Anyone who is a pilot in Spirit Virtual already gets the rewards stated in the Discord server
• Have Fun!

Details on Departure and arrival will be released on the day of the event

KFLL Gates

27 Gates Left

Fly-Out

Airline Plane Chosen Destination Gate Pilot
Spirit KPHL E01
Spirit KDTW E03
Spirit KATL E05
Spirit KLAS E07
Spirit A321 KDEN E09 @A320_Flyerboy19
Spirit A321 KORD E10 @ORD777flyer
Spirit KMYR E08
Spirit TJSJ E06
Spirit TIST E04
Spirit KEWR E02
Spirit KBNA F01
Spirit MSLP F03
Spirit KDFW F05
Spirit MMUN F07
Spirit KDFW F09
Spirit KBOS F10
Spirit KPDX F08
Spirit KBDL F06
Spirit KCLE F04
Spirit KLGA F02

Fly-In
*All flights arrive at KFLL

Airline Plane Chosen Departure ICAO Arrival Gate Pilot
Spirit KLAS G14 @Seth_N
Spirit KRSW G12
Spirit KPHX G11
Spirit TNCM G10
Spirit KACY G09
Spirit KMSY G06
Spirit KAUS G05
Spirit KRIC G04
Spirit KRDU G03
Spirit MGGT G02
Spirit KJAX G01

KMCO Gates

24 Gates Left

Fly-Out

Spirit KBOS 30
Spirit KBWI 32
Spirit KPHL 34
Spirit KCLT 36
Spirit KIAH 38
Spirit A321 KDFW 39 @Kurtis
Spirit KORD 35
Spirit A321 KLAS 33 @Captain_Young
Spirit A321 KLAS 31 @zion89
Spirit A320 KFLL 40 @MCR723
Spirit KCLE 42
Spirit A321 TJSJ 44 @dereckyeared14
Spirit SKBO 46
Spirit TIST 48
Spirit Not Specified KACY 47 @Jeff_Davenport
Spirit KDTW 43
Spirit KATL 41

Fly-In
*All flights arrive at KMCO

Spirit KRDU 50
Spirit KAUS 52
Spirit KBNA 54
Spirit KPIT 56
Spirit KBDL 58
Spirit KMSY 57
Spirit KMSP 55
Spirit KMYR 53

KTPA Gates

11 Gates Left

Fly-Out

Spirit KAVL A03
Spirit KMSY A04
Spirit KIND A05
Spirit KGSO A06
Spirit KPIT A07
Spirit KACY A08
Spirit KLAS A09
Spirit KBOS A10
Spirit KEWR A11
Spirit A320 KLGA A12 @highclouds
Spirit A321 KDFW A14 @bbrockairbus

Fly-In
*All flights arrive at KTPA

Spirit KLAS A15
Spirit A320 KDFW A16 @bbrockairbus
Spirit KAVL A17
Spirit KMSY A18

Enjoyed the event? Spirit Virtual has a lot more to offer for pilots! We have an amazing, welcoming group of staff, an amazing group of pilots, a laid back environment, and a lot more! We strive to maintain a Virtual Airline that pilots enjoy and love. If you are looking for a virtual airline to join now or sometime in the future, then Spirit Virtual is definitely a virtual airline you should consider!

Interested in Spirit Virtual?

Website | Apply | Instagram

Event Producers: @Cannoli928, @Seth_N, @Eric_Dedicke
Photo credits: @Seth_N, @Delta
Post Made by: @Eric_Dedicke
Thank you everyone!

8 Likes

I will take G11 at Tampa!!! (A321)

1 Like

To sign up, reply saying the aircraft you would like, and the gate you would like.

1 Like

So glad I don’t have a golf match on this day 😁, I’ll take this por favor. (NKVA113)
RSW is the fly-in, DTW is the fly-out

2 Likes

Gate 39 (A321)

2 Likes

Gate A12 KTPA - KLGA A320

2 Likes

KFLL Flyout:

I’ll take this gate!! Spirit 438VA

Aircraft: Spirit A321!

2 Likes

To TPA - Aircraft: A320

From TPA - Aircraft: A321

Spirit Wings 225VA

1 Like

This one please

1 Like

You’re all set! Enjoy your flight to Newark!

You’re all set! Enjoy your flight to DTW and FLL

You’re all set! Enjoy your flight to Dallas!

You’re all set! Enjoy the flight to LaGuardia!

You’re all set! Enjoy the flight to Denver!

You’re all set! Have a great flight to Dallas and Tampa!

I put you down for KORD at E10. Could you please specify the aircraft you would like to fly? Thank you!

4 Likes

Whoops sorry. A321 please😁

1 Like

Thank you! You’re all set!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can I have this gate plane a321

1 Like

I wold like gate 40 at KMCO A320

1 Like

All set! Have a great flight to Vegas!

You’re all set! Have a great flight to Fort Lauderdale!

Plenty of gates available at all airports if anyone wants to sign up still!

I’ll take this one (A320)

Let’s get more sign-ups!!

1 Like

Hello everyone,
This event’s date will be changed to Saturday, May 1, but the time for the event will remain the same. We are less than a week away from the event, so if anyone would like to sign up still, you have until Saturday morning.

Reminder Tags:
@Steven_Tellmann
@IF_KGRR
@Kurtis
@highclouds
@A320_Flyerboy19
@bbrockairbus
@ORD777flyer
@zion89
@MCR723
@Seth_N

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this thread or PM this account. Thank you!

4 Likes

Unfortunatly I will be golfing the #2 or 3 (depends on the day) that day, I was really looking forward to this :( I’ll fly those flights for NKVA tho on Sunday

1 Like