01MAY21 / 0630Z - Heavy Cargo Fly-Out with IFATC @ OMDB

Hello, @anon2790671 which aircraft will you fly amongst the 3?

1 Like

I want to this flight

1 Like

Hello @Bear, with which aircraft? :)

@anon2790671, you have been assigned Cargo Gate Apron E16. Have a safe flight to Hong Kong.

1 Like

@Omkar_Rathi, you have been assigned Cargo Gate Apron E14. Wish you a safe flight to Hong Kong.

Julien_Narayanasawmy via Infinite Flight Community <infinite_flight@discoursemail.com>ไบŽ2021ๅนด4ๆœˆ27ๆ—ฅ ๅ‘จไบŒ21:43ๅ†™้“๏ผš

| Julien_Narayanasawmy
April 27 |

• | - |

Hello @Bear, with which aircraft? :)

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Go to ZGGGFedEx

1 Like

@Bear, you have been assigned Cargo Gate Apron E17. Wish a nice flight to Guangzhou.

Hi, may I please have FDX2698 to RKSI?

1 Like

Can i get this gate for B77F?

1 Like

@Dubya, you have been assigned Cargo Gate Apron E18. Have a nice flight to Memphis.

@Mafiaviation, you have been assigned Cargo Gate Apron E19. Have a safe flight to Mumbai.

1 Like

Hi! requesting this one please ^_^

1 Like

Ill take this route Apron E15 B77F

1 Like

Hi @joshuaabcd, which aircraft will you fly for this flight? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i would like to pick this one

1 Like

@joshuaabcd, you have been assigned Cargo Gate Apron E20. Have a nice flight to Doha.

@Deakin, unfortunately Apron E15 is already taken, so you have been assigned Cargo Gate Apron E21. Wish you a nice flight to Johannesburg.

@Helzluis, you have been assigned Cargo Gate Apron E22. Have a safe flight to Frankfurt.

2 Likes

ok thatโ€™s totally fine!

Thank you!

1 Like

Only 1 day left to start of this event and routes have just been updated!

Can I get one more gate for this route please?

1 Like

@Samyak you have been assigned Cargo Gate Apron E02 with the Boeing 777 Freighter. If you wish to fly the MD-11F or DC-10, just let me know!
Wish you a safe flight to Hong Kong.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like