01MAR21 - GA Day by Infinite Flight

Hmm… Ill keep this in mind but can’t do it too soon due to finals :(

1 Like

I like this ATC choice week concept. For the whole week, each region has a few major airports so it will hopefully balance the traffic instead of having 1 big airport with like 130 arrivals and each person haviing to go around at least 1 time.

2 Likes

Flying out of LDLO with nice scenery too bad the arrivals are very low

1 Like

Great flying in and out of Mostar LQMO today, and the ATC services provided by Anthony_Morgan :) Very nice scenery along the coast!

1 Like

I see where your coming from, but i love the chaos a hub airport brings!

1 Like

Honestly the chaos is just to much, ATC mistakes, Unprofessional Pilots. I gave up after watching someone in a Cessna taxi into the ramp at 33 knots then spin and crash. I think I prefer long haul flying

1 Like

Yes, its a better concept… I also like the idea of being about to fly a realistic hop between two airports both with ATC.

1 Like

Flight simming on mobile is the opposite of real life… In real life, VFR is easier that IFR / on a mobile sim IFR is easier than VFR!

So most people will end up being better at flying an ILS approach in an A340 than they will be doing a circuit at Mostar in a Cessna… I certainly am, and visual flying at an unfamiliar airport with terrain all around is doubly challenging, and would be more achievable in a real airplane!

1 Like

Just did LDPL->LDLO->LDZD->LQMO, excellent scenery all around!

@Kedz I saw you! I landed at LQMO right after you. I just finished up my flight LDSP-LDSB-LDDP-LQMO
Other than having to turn the time to sunset to get some amazing shots It was a perfect flying day.

1 Like

As a Bosnian, this makes me so happy!

Amazing…