01JAN21/0900Z-From Opera House to New York @ YSSY to KJFK:

Hi guys.For this time,I decided to make a flight from Sydney, Australia to New York JFK,USA.

• Aircraft and Livery: Airbus A350-900 Infinite Flight livery

• Route: YSSY DUNES DEENA ANKUB KADOM TESAT NOBAR SHAZA 3325S/15233E JORDY NATLI UBLIN VIRAR PUPEX TEPEK NN BIDAN BAXIL GOBIN WOOBY WACOS WOSLU WAYSE WINTY CAMOS BALKS AFONE WEDES FICKY ROSIN MALIT BARMA ORDER MZB GWIRE IPL HEEDS BZA HOGGZ MOHAK JUDTH GBN PXR FORPE CHEKR BOLIC VERNO SJN ABQ FTI KENTO DRAWL GCK SLN AGENT KIDER IRK COLIE LOAMY KEOKK BDF JOT GIJ BENJO CRL COHOW SURLY JHW HOXIE DMACK STENT 4138N/7658W MAGIO LVZ JENNO HARTY STW LENDY LGA ZACHS KJFK

• Time of Departure: 2021-01-01T09:00:00Z

• Server: Expert Server

If you want to join in,just comment.I will parking at gate 37 (Infinite Flight 9889 Heavy).See you later.

Why it always be like this?If someone have a group flight,the time is right,I will join but my flight no one want.😭

Maybe it’s just because you posted it during a time which not many are yet awake in Europe, and people have gone to bed in North America, on New Years Day? Looks like a fun group flight but unfortunately I’m not available to join you

1 Like

If it were my event i’d move the event to a later time to make it more convenient for majority of people :) I sadly cannot come.

Don’t worry, it happens to me too, 3 hours isnt that much time to get a lot of people to join

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.