01APR23 - GA Day in the PNW!

Hello everyone! For my first event in almost 2 years, I have decided to bring you all to one of the most beautiful places in America…the Pacific Northwest!

For this event, we start off by heading to the beautiful areas of Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. From the San Juan Islands of Washington, comprising many smaller islands and inlets, to the stunning mountainous terrain of Idaho, this event highlights the natural beauty of one of America’s greenest areas. In this event, you not only have the opportunity to fly to some of the PNW’s smaller airports, but you can also use the XCub’s rough terrain abilities to fly completely off-the-grid as well!

Event Details

This event is going to be on the Expert Server and will last a full 24 hours. I encourage you to take full advantage of this event to practice important aspects of general aviation flying on Infinite Flight. This event allows you to practice flying on the C172, XCub, and TBM-930, whilst also utilizing the C208 and SR22 aircraft.

Airports

|Airport ICAO|State|
|—|—|
|KHQM|Washington|
|KFHR|Washington|
|KBFI|Washington|
|KORS|Washington|
|4S1|Oregon|
|KAST|Oregon|
|R33|Oregon|
|KONO|Oregon|
|S83|Idaho|
|KPIH|Idaho|
|U53|Idaho|

NOTAMs

ATC not available at all airports. Pilot professionalism and proper communication requested on Traffic frequencies. No commercial aircraft permitted at event airports. C172, C208, SR22, XCub, Spitfire, P38, and TBM aircraft only at all hub airports. I am not responsible for any reports that occur during the event.

Tips from the User Guide!

Visual Flight Rules (VFR) are a set of regulations that must be followed by pilots when operating an aircraft visually; and specifically, in Visual Meteorological Conditions (VMC).

Flights conducted under VFR can only be operated if the weather conditions are suitable. This means the pilot must be able to:

1. navigate visually;

2. and ‘see & avoid’ obstacles such as terrain and other aircraft

Visual Flight Rules (VFR) Departure Navigation | Infinite Flight 75

as someone who resides in the chosen states, you have my interest for sure

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.